Monday, January 26, 2015

End of week 6 - 22 weeks to go

This was the start of the base 2 where I'll starting increasing the volume and also incorporate more plyometric exercises that work more of the core.  I'm also starting to now track my diet and calories as I want to begin getting down to a race weight.  Right now I am 150 lbs and want to be racing at 145.  Nothing major to report this week. Was able to get out and do my long run and ride again outside with the nice weather.  Below is my route for the ride.....around 35 miles.  Still very low to what I will be putting in in a couple of months.

Weekly Totals:

Mon - AM Swim 2843 yards           PM - Lift - Plyometric exercises
Tues - AM 5.27 mile run                 PM - Bike Trainer 45 mins intervals
Wed - AM Swim 2570 yards           PM - Bike Trainer 1 hour intervals
Thur - AM Sleep in                          PM - Run 5 miles
Fri -    AM Swim 2843 yards           PM - Lift - Legs, Abs
Sat -    AM Run 8.11 miles              PM - Lift - Chest, Lats
Sun -   AM Bike 36 miles

SWIM = 8257 yards
BIKE = 4 hours, 36 miles on Saturday
RUN = 23 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment