Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday 12/19

Still getting use to early morning wakeups.  After going into offseason mode in mid October, I have been sleeping in.  One of the mental breaks I can take.  But now it's time to get back to getting up early and getting the workout in.  Usually the AM workouts are a necessity but my current client is 3 miles from my gym so I have the luxury of working out at lunch if need to.  But I don't want to start relying on that b/c anything can come up at work and I could miss the workout.  So it's best to get it done first thing in the morning......b/c I usually have a PM workout as well.  Fridays will usually consist of an AM swim w/ strength training in the PM......and is usually a recovery day.  These will become crucial in later part of the training when intensity during the week increases.  Today consisted of:

2700 meter swim in the AM
1.5 mile warmup and some leg and lat strength training.

No comments:

Post a Comment